Friday, May 14, 2010

"Fire All Amps."

I have commenced this new blog as the result of requests from independent musicians to (hopefully) explain what being an independent musician entails. The amount of time and effort that goes into what is finally heard/seen by music enthusiasts can't possibly be captured in listening to a few tracks or attending concerts.


From music enthusiasts I have been asked just what does go into 'the finished product.' I must confess, I'm extremely heartened by these requests on behalf of myself and fellow independent musicians.

I shall be keeping this entry brief, basically as an entre' for what shall ensue in future entries.


I shall be drawing not only from my own experiences but am officially inviting music enthusiasts and independent musicians to submit question, relay experiences and so forth. I feel that this will give me as balanced an overview as possible.

Please submit questions and experiences by email to my Facebook profile page. All relevant information will be given due credit in the form of a link to your site of preference. It may take a wee while to sift through things but I will get to them.


Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment